Monday, November 01, 2004

ExAms~~

hmm....this morning got a very important appointment...hee...welll...early morning....already very happy...haha..well...at least this appointment has started my day well...after the appointment, i had lunch with my "godpa" and ""godma"....hmm..they really dote on me..perhaps it's because of the relationship i have with their son..haha :P

then my "godpa" drove me to Suntec city...i have exam this wed..but since i outside..might as well go walk around...so my "godpa" dropped me at suntec, and before i alighted, he gave me money for shopping...though it is not a very big amount, i am very touched....his action made me paiseh also...but lucky, me and his son got along quite well....a relationship? u pple must be wandering...well....well.....i dunno..everything is up to the future....i can't do anything.. hee :P
well...i want a cinderella ending...rem? hee

god....this wed exam....and my last exam was last thurs..til now...i haven fnish...maybe relaxing too much....oh well...gonna start now....slept straight after i got home today..and headache..slept too much..haha...b4 exams have ended, i have plans over how to spend my time fruitfully...gonna learn pilate, swimming and go gym....haha...gonna keep fit and keep slim... :P anione wanna join me ?

oh yes...people, i love the song "the one you love" by GLenn Frey..i have been listening to it for a couple of times..this is an old song..but i like the music esp the saxaphone...hee...sentimental mah....well, i am no romantic person..but i am sentimental :)

have to stop liao....gotta work hard on my government and business...hee...good luck everyone...
Miss you Xiao Xin~~~ Do you miss me ley ? :P


1 comment:

Icesotong said...

Hello! Here is the comment i promise u, :). Did not know have to sign up before can post a comment.

Anyway its also exams time for me, we work hard together and face the papers ok? Also good to hear that you may have found the guy for u, as for past relationship just put it in the past, no point thinking about it :)

I will post more the next time round, dun know what to say also. hahaha. first time posting comments in pple's blog. Take care :)

Junhao