Thursday, November 18, 2004

CyCliNg UndER the MooNLighT

i really enjoy myself man.....i cycled around my neighbourhood since 1am yesterday....on the main roads somemore...so "shuang"!!! the wind was cool.....shiok.....really shiok!!!!

and then i got a ride from two guys to...wow...really fun....one of them was cycling and i stand on the bicycle....it was fun..the wind against my face....shiok!!!but...he ah....only manage to bring me to a distant only...hey boy!!!!if ya reading...go train k? then "zai wo" more...... :)

and then another guy also "zai wo"...hee..i sat in front....wah....din expect him to able to cycle with me on the bicyle lo....i so heavy...but he really manage....and somemore..he cycled with me on the bicycle to a few blocks away jus tto get my sis supper....haha...he has trained enough..haha.....

i really enjoyed myself...haha...thanks boys...training you to "zai" your gf in future :P

No comments: