Monday, November 08, 2004

Essence of Life

hello pple....what's the thing u wanna achieve in life?
career? money? marriage?happiness?
what's the correct focus? hmm....anione can give me an answer?

i believe in destiny..i am a person who believes in fate too...and i trust my instincts. ..i trust my basic instincts..do not doubt my sixth sense, it's in me...haha...but perhaps..at times..i believe in myself too much that my instincts usually land me in trouble..but...i still believe...cuz utlimately..i am the person making decisions and learning the essence of life..i always believe in one being responsible for one's acts...in the past and now...i still believe in this..cuz..whatever you do..bear the consequences...pple around you can only provide you w advice, some bad suggestions, however, untlimately...it is YOU, YOURSELF..responsible for your own acts..

friends...i did a serious big mistake in may...i guess only my closest friends know what it is all about...pple...until just a few weeks ago, i have learn to accept the fact..seriously..the mistake has made me make more mistakes after that, however, i have learnt it well liao..i have been strong...i have tried...really...i won't be defeated...i will be sad..but i will pick up myself when it is time..
distinguishing between like and love for someone...have taught me a serious lesson...though in a hard way, but trust me, i learnt it well..life may not be simple for me, but i will spent it well..whether it will be sad,happy, miserable or exciting, i shall spend time fruitfully...thats life..

the essence of life...to know one's direction clearly..spending time the way you wanna spend...doing the things the way you wanted to and do not regret..look back into the past..but prepare for the future...

i do sound pretty serious today...i do not know why...but kinda sad now...would anyone know what have i been thinking....would anyone understand me..and would anyone be there for me when i really need someone...would there be anyone....

No comments: