Tuesday, November 09, 2004

FriendS?!?

hmm...i have lost a friend...kinda sad...i met him with one bunch group of people..however, he dun even wanna talk to me much...haiz~~he use to be closest friend..we used to talk everything under the sun..really...we could talk for hours and days..i knew him through my friend..we were so close until we wanted to be "godbrother and god sister"..yes..we were..yes...were..no more are...there wasn't chemistry between us at all, we were just plainly good friends..well, i still rem when he was about to get enlisted in army, he gave me a call and said, anything can call him, cuz he would be worried about me cuz i can't take care of myself..i was really touch then..we were both attached then, and i was grateful for having such a close friend who would be there for me when i needed him. all my boyfriends knew about his presence, i would let them know about him cuz i dun wanna him to cause any misunderstandings and his presence won't pose danger to me and my boyfriends..

however, i dunno when it started, but we were no longer close. yes..everyone gets busier..however, we became strangers becuz of his girlfriend. i dunno what went wrong, but i know his gf really dislike me, well, i dun like her either. i have know him for years, if there was something between us, it would have happen long ago..goodness...yet, she always find the most stupid reasons to quarrel with him and behaving in the most unreasonable way. i can't stand her..seriously, i cant tolerate this kind of behaviour. i mean i wouldn't like the idea of my own bf having a very close gal friend as well, but if my bf really explains the relationship clearly and if i trusted my bf, why not? an occasional drink together or a chat won't kill...and if my bf really clean over the friendship, i dun mind to even be close friends with her. but i guess..saying is easy..maybe if one day, my bf really have such a close gal friend, i wonder how i behave..but i hope in a reasonable way...

well...anway, when i saw him i realised i can't talk to him anymore..our friendship is gone...well...i just felt sad cuz i lost a friend..and disappointed...well, nvm...just wish him all the best then.. for me...i dunno if i have any friends who would stand by me, however, i know, whenever if my dear friends who needs me to be around, if i can, i would be there ..cuz i know...a listening ear always helps...

treasure your relationship with your bf or gf...however, dun neglect friends too...friendship is dear too... hee...

No comments: