Friday, November 05, 2004

ShoPpinG Queen!!!

hello!!!it's me again..hmm..quite addicted to blog now...very hardworking..almost everyday will update my blog..can tell right? well..dunno how long will my passion for the blong would lasts..hee :P

i have a very long day today...was at the agency today..it's time to look for jobs..wel..almost every single agency just asks ask to email them my cv..hmm..damn it...lazy la...very nua...haha..well, soon la..will do a cv soon..if i ever get the chance to use the pc for very long..that pig keep using the pc...well..it has been a month.i haven talk to her..well, she neva apologise so wh yshld i bother..right? ...oh yes..met a bitch at one of the agency today..so bitchy lo..critise my cv also..damn her..well, probably she has seen too much of grads like me...very sian in entertaining me..hee...got 35 agencies at international plaza lo!!35!!but we only conquered think 10cuz alot of them got mamasan down there "qiao" leg only..haha..

After the long search for jobs, me and moi friend went to trim eyebrow..damn it..think that person trim until her hands shake..she cause one gap between my eyebrow..argh...look so ugly..:( but i neva thnk too much also...went eating kenny roger..one of my favourite..then went shopping cuz my friend wanna attend a wedding..so she had to find clothes...and we went walk....haha...and iu enjoy picking clothes for people, cuz i like to see dif pple w diff figures trying out diff clothes..and i have confidence in my taste. :) well, cuz i have not much $$ to buy but i am happy to see my friends buy clothes that suit them. and i really like the blue top that i picked for my friend..well, i neva try but she looks good in it :) i think she will get alot of attention that day..the colours are getting alot of attention in a very femine way..and she's tall too..show of her main assets..but she dun like wearing skirt..but girl, if ya reading...pls..she look great in it..i dun lie..u shld know my frank comments..hee...

so after the shopping, i realise, i have the natural thing in me that can visualise tastes on pple..well, i din pursue my interests..3 years ago..well...nvm...gonna save up,,,trying hard..then i shall start my fashion shop...i love fashion..though for myself, i dun really look presentable..haha...i guess gotta improve on myself first..hee...

god..it's a long blog..hope no one fell asleep...hee...bye..gotta go work...hope my eyes dun look puffy...cried myself to sleep..hee...but i am ok again...bye~~~

No comments: