Wednesday, November 17, 2004

ExerCisinG

hmm...i went swimming yesterday!!!gosh...fun...actually i dunno how to swim..i can swim a certain distance..but i dunno how to catch breathe.. :( so always stop when i dun have air already..haha...dumb right?

then my friend try to taught me breaststroke style of swimming...and i realise..i really slow..and my brain cannot coordinate..haha..once i know how i shld move my legs..i can't move my hands...slow slow slow....well...i guess i better brush up my freestyle and try to learn breaststroke...
i wanna jiayou..cuz i wanna be fit..hee...swimming can reduce fats plus save money too...healthy lifestyle...why not?

haha..but after yesterday swim, me and my close friend went to eat..after drinking..bought e33 for each of us..and i just drank the whole thing within 10mins...and right...i felt dizzy...and almost fainted....god...what am i trying to do?


No comments: