Thursday, November 04, 2004

Quit Smoking & Drinking?!?

hmmm....exams are over..time to do some reflection..hmm...went to school and attended a briefing on interview..my interview is next friday, so still a long way to go..but kinda scary from the way that "santa" says..haha..i call him "santa" cuz he reminds me of santa..hee..aniwae, christmas is coming..:P
in school, i just told my friends that i gotta quit smoking and drinking cuz they will affect my health..and they do not solve problems..right pple? hmm..however..when i was having dinner, a friend of mine asks me to accompany her go drinking..oh boy..so i went...she was moody..i was neither in a good mood..so i started drinking and smoking..talking about quiting....hmm..when would i quit..haha..soon la...i can't afford to smoke or drink also...haha..well, pple,..i am a non smoker and drinker in the past..but..really they do take my mind off certain things..so ok right? but i won't become an addict...hee..cuz i haven bought my first packet of cigges...hee...

gotta go liao...gonna look for job liao...and...today was a disappointment..cuz my careers that work got a pass only..goodness...i dunno what i did also...haha..bye everyone~~~

1 comment:

Kankuro said...

wrong... can sovle.. haha.. it just takes time...