Thursday, November 11, 2004

White Blazer!!!

pple....white blazers are really hard to get....i have been walking here and there looking for a white blazer for myself...perhaps, i am just too fat...can't get the right size too..hee

why white? cuz i look good in white..haha...i mean though white make one looks bigger, my skintone is suitable for white..thats why i have been looking high and low for a white blazer that suits me...singapore really kinda hard to find white..or maybe white is not a popular colour cuz it gets dirty easily..however, i still insists white unless i can find a nice black one..

finally..i bought already..hee...pple..i am gonna wear tml..so maybe u will know whether white suits me anot...haha...definitely i am sure..but white doesn't gurantee i wil ldo well for DPP..haha

good luck to me... :)

No comments: