Sunday, October 31, 2004

BorEd~~~

hmmm....was at orchard then....god....it was so damn crowded..people here and there...hmm..it has been a long time since i walked on ochard road on a saturday..usually i am at orchar...but working..hmm..yesterday was to take something from a friend...

so since i am already in town, i wanted to go walk around..so i called my friends....however...none could make it!!!!haiz~~~i was so disappointed...and started thinking of the person i luv again.....hmm.....well....i could have ask him out....if i could....oh well....

today...neva do anything good...haha...spend the whole noon doing my dad's stuff...then went out to help my mum buy 4D...and i bought a few hair products...my hair's really precious..haha...what to do....my figure is going out of shape..so i must keep my hair in good condition..hee :P

had a very full dinner curry....yum yum...so it's the time to write the blog and go study liao...wish me luck kay?

after exams...can enjoy life liao...haha

but do i have friends to accompany me??!!???

No comments: