Wednesday, April 02, 2008

SiCkLy Me ..

been to the doc .. finish the medicine, but still ... since sat, been sneezing away .. and i was predicting the sickness sydrome .. thus i kept gulping water and took panadol ... but .. it didn't help .. and i was down with cold ( doc diagnose) ... i had a bad throat, suffered throat infection and it was so bad that i feel pain in my ear and head .... this is so bad ... so bad till i really seems to drag myself in doing anything .. had 2 days rest at home which seems not enough ... and back to work, i have full access to internet and start blogging again .. nothing special has happen to me ... no entertainment also ... pretty boring .. but i looking forward to next week! a spa session with my 2 two angels ... plus ... April 26th .. cuz i am watching Mayday concert with my 2 buddies again! hehe ... that makes me smile .. at least ...

No comments: