Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Surprise from my 3 Babes

Surprise, surprise and surprise … It’s kinda difficult to make one feel surprise when we repeat our surprise activities .. LOL .. Well, this year the 3 babes, namely ME – Jaz, Eileen and Helene planned a surprise birthday party for another babe – Winnie. She was indeed very surprised at the whole thing and perhaps abit touched? And, this April, the 3 babes decided to give me a surprise. However, it seems so not easy to still keep me in suspense because they did the same thing as what we did for Winnie … LOL … OK…OK… I was surprised when the cute waiter brought in the cake… :P I met Winz first and the 2 other babes rushed over first to Giraffe (the dinner destination) preparing for my arrival. As usual, abit of photo taking and the dishes came and we had our dinner. Lucky the food was in small portions but I think not really worth. It is a nice place with ambience and all but probably it fits better as a chill out place rather than a eating place. After a just enough dinner, suddenly a cute waiter came in with a cake with so many candles to my table and passed me my cake. He was cheeky and sang a nice birthday song. But he’s cute… LOL … Indeed, I should be surprised, but … perhaps I was abit overly sensitive cuz I see Helene and Winz fidgeting … I was expecting something coming… haha …. And they were so disappointed when I say I dun like chocolate cake… :P well … I dun have a preference for cakes … but as I am not someone is a sweet tooth, I dun really like chocolate cakes as most of them are rather too sweet. But the “Hello Kitty” cake was nice, and I am kinda sad that I forgotten to bring it back after our craziness at Ice Cold Beer… And … the craziness’s gonna begin … We ended up at Ice Cold Beer and 3 babes especially Helene was so excited in getting a hunk to take picture with me … and we seems to be like “desperados” haha … and the bitches around us perhaps were gossiping “childish sluts .. getting so much attention” … LOL … but we simply dun care … we just keep taking pictures the moment we got in and they manage to find a hunk that I have accepted … haa .. Marco, an Australian who happen to be in Singapore via transit flight but be flying the following morning … well, no contacts were exchanged so after the end of the picture-taking, marks the end of the story … haha Indeed, it was a great time we having .. cuz we took a lot of pictures doing free advertisements for watches, beers and all … plus Lesbian acts and seducing poses and all .. seriously … I didn’t know we can be that wild … LOL … We have fun … and I really enjoy this surprise … Love you all … Love the birthday gift … Love the cake as well …. And the next meet up …. Helene’s birthday … will there be another surprise? Haha







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So many pics and so happening! Hey girl...really sorry to rain on your parade like this...because of my sickness we can't celebrate for you before your bday...But we will have a belated one! So that you can remember us always!

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!

Stay pretty and cheerful and remember to always reach for the sky!

Ah Jaz said...

No problem .. your health is more important ... I will be waiting!!
and thanx for the cake !! it was indeed a surprise!!