Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time is Not enough ..

i was walking around the library one day and realise that there is really so much readings to do. I was not a avid reader when i was in schools. I do read, mostly fashion magazines and some romance novels. but i have not read enough, and now at an age of 27, i am still reading romance novels. I find myself wasting my time away. I should expand my general knowledge instead of induling in some unrealistic love, isn't it ? There is so many things i can read .. Cities, fashion, crafts, self enhancement etc.. gosh .. then i went to a games shop, there are again so many interestings games around ... god .. i have been wasting my years of living.

and inside me, i have decided to sleep less, make more use of the time around. Time is neva enough. I aim to sleep not less than 6 hours a day but still feelin fresh for activities after. cuz i am always feelin tired and sickly. i guess i need to workout as well. Well, looking at myself now, i hope i will be able to achieve some things soon.

I guess the problem with me is, talk no action. So hereby i decide to write down my goals? and hopefully, i be able to achieve them. Friends .. remind me and motivate me ok? hehe =)

Goals in life
1. Career/Entrepreneur
2. Savings
3. Attain a 3rd language
4. Take up graphic courses
5. Maintain a good health and body
6. Travel

The above are general goals which I have always wanted. Then again, it's like talk air again. So i will amend abit from my goals. hee =)
1. I have until Sep to search for a new career, if not i will stay put till Sept. Then i will think until end of the year whether do i want to take over my dad's related business. (target: establish fixed career goal )
2. Set aside $400 every month. Actually, I should save $600 a month but know my spending habits, i keep it to $400 first, once if i have the habit of saving, i shall increase. Start fix saving in June. I want to pay off all my incur debts and installments first. 2 months to settle everything. Jiayou!
3. I have always been interested in Japanese. Thus, I hope i can start within this yr prob June as well.
4. Graphic course. It's always my interest and love for creative stuffs. However, looking at myself, i guess this have to be shelved. Prob 3-5 yrs time. Target 2010. LOL
5. I will be consuming my uncle's recommended multi-vitamins. Secondly, I hope to maintain a gd workout schedule, such as swimming once a week and jogging 3 times a week. For now, I wanna fix a jogging session once a week starting May. Then 2 times a week in June. Please . I need motivation. LOL
6. Travel. If i successfully be able to save, I hope i can travel this yr. Especially in June or July period. I hope to be able to travel overseas at least once every 2 years. For a start, I hope i can go taiwan. I need money to go. Probably 2k. haha . from now to end of the yr is 8 mths. If i able to save $600 a month, I will go in Dec. I hope so!

Well, looking at this.. I guess i need to be very determined. Probably even to print this out to remind me...haha .. Friends ... Family .. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So many blogs one...Jia you le...

ben

Anonymous said...

I believe that you can do anything that you set your heart and mind to. I was in your position 1 year ago, and although I didn't accomplish all that I planned to do, I still started and completed some 'projects' I wanted to do for a long time... And I'm really happy that I put my effort to do that! Thus for you, I see no problem at all, the tough part is STARTING, but once you've started, you're on the road, girl!