Wednesday, April 09, 2008

One YeaR AnniVerSaRy

time flies .. and indeed ... it's one year for me ... one year here for me ... well, today's my one year with my current japanese company... gosh ...


i came in with my heart that i was cheated by my agent who brought me in .. and i really couldn't stand the environment here ... and the workload ... it was very quiet to me and i am really not used to it ... no music!! how can i work without music .. but actually, in fact alot of companies do not allow music, so it's not just this company. Next it's the work.. i got no satisfaction, no goal and no responsibility and it really bores me alot ... i like to be busy and i always think i am a workholic and i am ambitious? .... and .. after a three months bond here, i really look for quite a number of jobs but all neva come too well for me..and afterawhile, i stop because i would want to get the "attractive" bonus ... and ... all these ... i been here for a year ... lol


Looking right at my table now, you can see from the picture.. i am rather comfy with my current working environment and also a sentimental person? alot of nice toys and alot of sentimental stuffs from my closed ones are put all around ... and that is my current workplace .. it is .. no kidding ....


hmm....however, i am still on the lookout for a job that i desires .. actually, i do not know wat i really want .. but ... i hope to get something similar as my first job ... would i ? or start my own biz ? i like the second idea more....


Bless me ..


2 comments:

thelittledrömer said...

woman...how come got small writings on the pix one...are u trying to indicate what everything meant to u? sooooo small..how to see!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Yoyo! This is my first comment here, since I just knew of this blog's existence since yesterday only... Yeah man time really flies, me also been in my company for a little more than 1 year already, yet am looking to move again =p Eh yah what Winnie asks is right, why the words so small??? - Jacq