Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April --- FesTive SeaSon

April. A month full of activities for me… =) Having fun, enjoyment with my friends, family … I love this kind of happy feelings... Hope I can be always as happy ... I’ve been unhappy for quite a couple of times in the past … Experiencing problems in school, friends, relationships, work… Through all these hurt, falling down, picking myself up, I really should live my life in a happy mode. It’s simply too short for me to waste for regrets to come.

Well, my birthday is coming and this year seems exciting for me. I will be going to watch Mayday Concert on my birthday. Well, it’s gonna be my virginity concert and I giving to 5 men… LOL… Before the concert, I will be probably meeting Fang Fang! It has been quite awhile since I last talk or even met with her. We contacted via msn and email only, and I feel that it’s not enough… But I guess, this happens when everyone of us grows up…Each of us has his or her own commitments and time seems never enough … Oh well… But I am glad to be able to arrange to see her on my Birthday! Actually, it’s just another birthday and I dun have to make it a big thing but I am enjoying it …. Every happy moments with my closed ones….

Yeah!! It’s my Birthday … and I love all those who love me, for who I am for what I do and who are with me here … =)


oh yes.. i was sorta of disppointed a few days back because my phone was spoil ... damn the XXXX service Centre ... waited and waited .. but .. my phone's back .. and i am glad the data's still inside ... hehe =)


No comments: