Monday, March 24, 2008

BlooDy Morning

it's a bloody morning for me .. kinda bad start for the day ...

early in the morning, i bathed .. and stupidly ... i cut my left thumb ... you know wat .. i cut my thumb because i tried to squeeze the last bits of conditioner out from the stupid tube ... and .. it ACTUALLY cut my thumb ... a one cm cut on my left thumb just keep bleeding ...

and .. this is not the end ... cuz .. after ... i brushed my teeth ... perhaps .. i was still sleepy then ... i brushed too hard and my gums started bleeding ... argh ...

and now ... in my office ... within minutes of reaching the office, i cut my right knee as i knock my knee against the hard surface of my desk ....

this is just a bloody morning for me .. and i just can't resist not blogging over this bloody scene ....

No comments: