Monday, April 28, 2008

Me ... with 五月天 ... 回到地球表面 ... on my Birthday!!!



I am excited .. My birthday this year’s gonna be so so so different. I am going to give my virginity off … on my birthday!!! Haha … to Mayday!!! I am gonna watch that concert on my birthday itself … my god!!!

After a good lunch meal with my beloved family, a very full meal of Dim Sums and all. I am ready for my dinner session with my ex-boss … He treated me to a good Aussie meal at this NUS club at Suntec… He even offer to give me, Winz and Cui to Indoors stadium. But, I guess he lost his way because we only reach Indoors Stadium at 8 after we left Suntec at 7.30… hoho .. I dun wanna elaborate on that. But lucky, we got in time for my Mayday!!!

It was a very good concert as everyone was super high. I just couldn’t stop myself from jumping and screaming. And it’s this night that I really forget myself, my sorrows, everything and just enjoy the concert! Ashin just melts my heart I look at him… his voice, his songs … just moved me to the core … and there was this part that I almost cried …. Mayday! You guys did a good job. And my tix was really worthwhile. I would there again next year!!!

Perhaps, SG girls were too decent? When Ashin was close, they dun even dare to hold him, if I was around …. Haha … I can’t imagine wat I would do … LOL…I was also mesmerized by Monster .. But I guess, Ashin really melted me with his voice … hoho …

The concert with not much special gimmicks or too much fantasy costumes…A simple T-shirt with jeans … Mayday … you guys … is a big success … I am gonna be a big big fan of yours … from now and ever … hoho …..









No comments: