Monday, April 28, 2008

7 surprises .. Lucky 7 … lucky me …

My birthday this year fell on a Saturday this year. As usual, usually I planned my birthday celebrations with different groups of friends on different days. This year was also kinda surprising for me and I received plenty of surprises on Friday itself. I was touched … a loss of words… I felt so much in love … haha …

I was in fact feeling quite upset in the morning because the HR disappointed me with their feedback on the pay increment stuffs. And it really pissed me off. I was really moody and started to curse and swear when I complained to my colleagues. Then, suddenly, my colleague was shouting for me that someone was looking for me. And I just blurted, “fXXX, I’m busy!” my colleague was stunned at my mood, lucky he didn’t hear me … I went to the door and saw my 1st surprise. A bouquet of 12 stalks of Gerberas from the 3 babes, Eileen, Helene & Winz! I was surprised and I love the words on the card. “Did you think we would forget to give you flowers?!” haha … Well, I didn’t expect flowers really because we celebrated on Tuesday already. But I love the flowers. Really, looking at them now … it’s such a waste that they withered off so fast … what a waste … I was still in a daze at my chair looking at the flowers when a call came in. “Jaz, you have someone looking for you again!” haha … this time round … a Chocolate cake from my secondary school buddies! Haha … they sort of discussed that everything will be delivered to me on Friday. =)

I was already very touched when these 2 surprises came in. but that’s not all. My colleague gave me a big Yoshi as another surprise. Goodness… then another Jap colleague came and gave me my fav Subway peanut butter cookie too! That’s a total of 4 surprises already. I really can’t work that day… Just then, one of my managers walk past my cubicle and saw the flowers and gift, “is that for your birthday?” I nodded. And that triggers the next surprise. He got a cake for me and ask the khakis around for a mini cake celebration and playful Mus took a handful of whipped cream and rubbed on my nose. Haha … I was already too delighted then….

I went back to my place and start to crack my brain how to bring my stuffs back … then … the 6th surprise came in … it was already close to 5pm when the surprise came… Fang Mei sent another a rabbit with flowers over to me!!! Another one … She really kept her surprise well … She ask me about my msn message as I showed the number of surprises for my nick. And she added to my surprise count for that day. Can you imagine how touched I was that day?

Looking at the surprises on my table, I was really at a loss of words. I decide to bring back all. I loved them all and couldn’t bear to leave anyone in the office. So in the end, I brought home everything in the taxi. Last, but not least, my youngest sis also gave me a mini surprise. She bought me a small air refresher out of her pocket money. That totals up my 7 surprises for the day.

Gosh .. How lucky I am! I love everything … I love you all for all the efforts and surprise …. Thanks once again!

Bunny & Flower Cheeky Mus Flowers from e 3 Babes Yoshi from Joanne
from Fang Mei

from my cute Sis My bed Family Chocolate cake from Jacq & Clara


My NSEC khakis!!!!

1 comment:

thelittledrömer said...

oo heng i nvr choose tt..was abt to choose tt one tt fang mei bot u..LOL