Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Session with Ah Kav


It was kind of a reunion day for me yesterday … I met a lot of old friends … mostly are from my ex-colleagues … I took a half day leave to collect my phone before meeting Kav. As there was still time, I decided to go back to Kinergy to see the people I missed. I also arranged a coffee session with my ex-boss. I am very grateful to what he did for me when I was there. Well, back then, I was rather unhappy with him when I decided to throw in my resignation letter; but he did give me a lot of opportunity then. =)

Well… I met up a lot of old colleagues plus my dear .. haha … then after I went town to meet Kav. We decided on Ramen at Far East Plaza .. FXXX.. the Ramen was so spicy … and in fact too spicy…it got me all red in my face and lips .. That’s my birthday dinner … spicy dinner …And we moved to Tangs and met one of our own “colleague”, Jill. We started chatting of times when we were at Robinsons, cosmetic counter then… Time has really flies … It was 6 years ago when I was still working there! Make me sound so old! And I have know Kav for that long … Well, but I am glad that we are still good friends. =)

We ended at Balcony, Hereen after the short meet-up with Jill. And started taking pictures at the very ambience place plus our nice magaritas … and that’s not all … We move to Alley bar after our drinks at Balcony … And Kav gave me another surprise…a Chocolate cake from Spinelli! Haha .. Another chocolate cake… =p but it’s nice as well … perhaps I should learn to appreciate chocolate cake … It was indeed a surprise … I really appreciate her efforts … and I am glad to see her looking very vibrant … It has been a tough time for her, but I know she will be able to go through this. Well, hurt can make one grow stronger. And I can see that. =)

This is another birthday session with so many pictures taken … I becoming more and more like a camera freak … have I ?

No comments: