Tuesday, December 02, 2008

FaLLs in LoVe With Van Fan


Went to watch Cape No7 <<海角七號>> on Monday. Romantic love story.


Strangely, i was not so touched by the story between the love letters from a Japanese teacher to his lover who's in Taiwan. Initially, they have planned to elope together, but he calls off the plan. His reasons were told in his 7 beautifully written letters to her. The letters were found when he died, and he was already 80. Affairs of the heart buried for 60yrs. Love Letters... I did before too .... haa ... it make me recollect some old stuffs again! oh well...


Instead, I was more touched by Ah Jia played by Van in the movie. I guess the "bad boy style" is one of the reason. Van came to know Tomoko played by Chie Tanaka as they meet together for preparation for a concert at the beach. Their love is rather abrupt and unexpect to me, perhaps .. love really do not need any reason. I was touched at this scene ... when Van asks Chie Tanaka to stay or he would follow her. Just few simple words ... "留下来不要走,不然我跟你走 ." these words just touched my heart...


perhaps the role for Van is really meant for him. And after watching this, I simply become quite obessed with him... lol .. been continously listening to his songs already. With this, I can conclude I really like 摇滚乐! 五月天,信月团,范逸臣, Beyond!!! Wohoo... And i heard that 五月天 is coming soon!!!!! yes!!!! I am really looking forward to that!!! These guys really sound so good when they sings! So focus so serious so manly... oh well....

And i must say, Van really look better with short hair... keke...


Perhaps ... i need a bf who plays 摇滚乐 ? LOL...


No comments: