Sunday, November 30, 2008

~Current Affairs~

Am looking forward to my long break next week! Really feel that a break would do me good. Hopefully I will be motivated at work after the rest. But after serious thoughts, I think the change of environment is really necessary. I am a workaholic by nature, I like to work; loves recognition for my efforts; loves the ability of being in control of my work; feels good when someone sees me as someone intellectual and not a brainless one. In fact, my wish is to be someone with both brains and looks. Haha…


Well, really must work harder in getting my dream job at such bad times. The recession is stepping in. But, I cannot stay for comfort. Hmm… a lot of risks though. But I really wanna achieve something in my career. I have relaxed quite abit in my current job and the time is necessary for me to move on. Bless me! I need a lot of support too! Just gotta keep my fingers crossed. But, whenever I think of job switch, the incident half a yr ago always haunt me. Till date, I still cannot comprehend the reasons behind the evil plot. I cannot accept the reasons for the plot, the idea is simply too evil. It has changed my perceptions towards things and friends. Bottomline …. The hurts caused will be unforgettable.


Just did a new image again! Well, just feel the old curls were not nicely done and make me look rather mature and messy. With upcoming wedding dinners and annual dinner, decided an image change. Wohoo… Not only that, I am going to have strict diet for the next few weeks. Reduce intake of my favourite of chilli, fried stuffs, cakes, pasta … gonna miss food~~~ decide to have only soupy and less oil stuffs for the next few weeks. Hopefully to shed few kilograms! Haa!


Enough of me … the current affairs in news I guess is about the bombing at Mumbai and protestors’ attacks at Thailand. Many people have died in both situations. A lot of tensions, fears and uncertainties. Innocent lives been taken away… feel sad … pitiful… so unexpected and the people who have died … their families and all …. I wished … all these would stop soon … seriously, isn’t peace better?


Met C* about a fortnight ago. She’s always someone I look upon as someone very nice and I wanna be her friend forever one. Very sweet, kind hearted girl, innocent … we used to be very closed for a period of time, but due to some reasons, we drifted apart. Till date, I still have her bookmark hanging at my office desk’s here with words on it - “Friends to love and care, to talk and share, to trust and always being there” We did not really went through a lot of things together, but strangely I always think she is someone that I think I can trust and have a deep friendship with. I guess it’s fate? Keke… even friendship, I deemed fate… =p Anyway, she’s troubled by the problems of the heart. She’s very sad. I can tell and she’s not telling me anything but putting a very brave front. I really wish she can get through these soon. Life is always full of ups and downs … Hope to see her smiling from her heart soon…


Celebrated another best buds friend, C* last week. A simple celebration - dinner and movie. Simple, but I think for now, simple is good. Happiness can be achieved with the most simple things. Hope she enjoy her mini celebration, hope she like the gift and hope all her wishes come true.

P/S : Getting Sentimental ... Listening - Way Back Into Love ....

No comments: