Friday, December 05, 2008

~ HaPpy Me Now ~

I realise I hardly write happy blogs. LOL

Usually updates of only my daily events, crying, etc.

But I am rather happy today, though my stomach is growling away. It's loud! I swear! Been having Bee Hoon soup everyday for a week already. I missed dry Mee poh~~ No supper, though i broke my rules on Monday. Cant resist the dry prawn mee poh at BLk 925... Ate prawn cracker at 4 ytd. Anyway, i broke my rules again, I went to buy curry puff. haa! Well, but this diet is really very "xin ku" I hope I will shed away my fats soon~~ I really wanna minimise my burging stomach. =p

Another hour, I am going to have my feast! yes... going for steamboat! Finally, the plan has been lingering me for so long and yet accomplished. yohoo!!! I meeting the White Angel and her friend for steamboat! yes!!! so excited... hehe ... food - being one of my favourite pastimes, not to eat is really indeed quite a torture to me. So I hope i will be able to shed some kilograms off soon and i can eat my favourite cakes, pastas. pizza, chicken rice once again! hoho~~

I guess my trip tomorrow also brightens my mood today. I am flying off tomorrow! yes... I am looking forward to seeing my distance cousins, and also one of them is getting married! Actually I have planned to go Genting last week, but have to cancel my plan due to her wedding. oh well... nevermind, afterall she's my cousin! gotta accomodate people's timing! Everyone's busy, including myself ... must plan to meet this and that like weeks before. I didnt realise I can be so busy and so systematic cuz I arrange my schedule base on my monthly calender. Amazing hor? Well i have to lah... i wanna be able to meet my friends for catching up. =)

I guess my new hairdo also does its part for cheering me up. Been feeling bored for my curls before, and finally i change my hairdo again! Aniwae, I already know wat I want for next year. haha. this is so funny!

just feel like yakking here ... cuz i getting ready to go for steamboat. yes... i coming... =)

P/S: Van's song "一直" is very touching .. check it out ... i am listening to it very often today. =)

~smile~ smile~ smile~

No comments: