Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dec - D & D







11th Dec was my company’s annual dinner. It’s held at Mandarin Oriental. Buffet style and no theme. I was at N*’s house and waited for her hubby. Thus we reached the hotel rather late. In fact, the dinner was a simple one and I think the main part of it was just announcing the winners to the lucky draw. But, me being photo whore… started snapping and snapping. Haha … bought this blue dress from FNT and loved the colour. And in fact, I find that it was rather eye catching when I looked at the pics. Haha … well … I looked so big lo… very giant like … haiz… well … diet is really necessary … back to my bee hoon diet everyday…

Because of my lateness, me and n* did not have the chance for participating in the draw… instead our numbers were at the last bit thus we only get vouchers. Well… better than nothing… I got myself capita and best denki voucher … hmmm… wat can I get …. And my direct boss was rather nice this time round too… he gave me his prize … haha … a sennheiser headphone set togther with his taka voucher… hoho… double wins …. Keke … went taka ytd to look for wat I want… but nothing catches my eye … thinking of buying a longchamp bag with it … just top it with additional 100+. I guess … it’s worthwhile? Or shall I use it for a burberry bag…. Hmm …

No comments: