Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dec – Penang trip






HeLLo…. I am back … came back last wed but too much events followed after that I did not have time to blog over it! I touched down on Wednesday, and my company’s D & D was Thursday. Friday followed the celebration of Eil*’s birthday. Saturday was to meet the girls for discussion on wedding issues, and followed by shopping for xmas gifts. Sunday is even occupied – my class…. Hoho … Super busy lor….

I have enjoyed my trip in Penang. Met up my cousins … it has been really quite awhile since I met them. All have grown up and changed. Snapped as much pics as possible as there is seldom chances to meet together. If not for N*’s wedding, I also dun know when we can get together. Food and shopping was like a “must” activity for us in Penang this time round. My siblings and I were like hungry every moment and we could eat up to 8 meals a day! No joke! Hokkien Mee, Wan Tan Mee, Char Kueh Teoy, Kopi Ice, Teh-o ice, curry rice… hoho.. my fav… oh yes .. toasted bread … But kinda disappointed because my favourite stall selling Penang Laksa moved already. I was craving for it so much and before my flight we went to the stall to check it out. But … it has moved … so much for my cravings…

I thought I can control my shopping over there … but … I failed … I went to this shop which sells korea, hong kong and Japanese clothes; spent over 1k just in that shop. Yes …. 1k … Ringgit though… but still … well, most importantly I loved them. Wee also commented this time round my clothes are like more young and presentable. I have grew out of buying just being unique which may end up ugly. Lol

More surprises this time round. Saw a few artistes from Hong Kong. 刘丹, who acts in “真情”happens to stay in the same hotel as me. Manage to pluck up my courage and took a picture with him. We also saw 官恩娜. I not too sure what show she’s in…But she’s pretty. Rather friendly too, and she even ask me to wait for her to continue taking pictures. Her hands were dirty from holding a big crab thus she asked us to wait. And she did came back for picture taking. Cool…

Also met up She*… haven see her for so long!!! Well…still the same.. but I guess she cannot come sg so soon… haiz… but oh well…was good catching up with her… hope to see her soon.
Well … that’s all for my trip … short and sweet … but this break came at the right time… I felt much better at work … I was still frustrated before the trip… Now… much better … 2009 is coming … and I wanna change to a dream job soon. That’s my main wish now I guess…

No comments: