Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dec - Activities Ahead~~

Loads of activities ahead… I will go for my quick make-over in few hours time. Prob will shop awhile before heading home. Tomorrow gotta be at C*’s house early morning! IT’s her big day tomorrow. It was decided rather abruptly but I guess it will end up well. Blessed you, C*! I am excited cuz I feel happy for her. In fact, I have know C* for 10 over years, have see her change till today. Everyone’s has his or her problems especially in relationship. Well, for now looking at her get married, I feel happy for her too. I shall reserve my comments about her hubby. I only him but not well enough… I just wished he would treat her nicely as can be. =)

Next Tuesday, I will be attending another wedding - Stef* wedding. My ex-colleague. White Angel will be going as well! Haha … so I have more company. And the guys are thinking of 2nd round already… haiz… I doubt I can make it sia… still got work the next day … well…just play by the ear …

Probably meeting the uni people next Monday. Haa.. missed the gathering the other time. So hope all are good.

Finally … BBQ! Yes … was thinking of bbq many times but only think no action. Lucky got white angel. Thanks to you! She keeps the planned activities going. So we will be having bbq on xmas eve. Lol … and we still got many places and things to do after… Remember ah!

And yes… I wanna get Mayday’s CD today! Wanna queue on the 28th to attend their mini concert! Yes … I need to go… my Ashin! Missed you so much!!!!! Hope I am still able to get the CD plus tix. Blessed me!

Yes… 2008 is coming to an end… seems pretty fast … 13 days … goodness …

No comments: