Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Remembering the Good Old Times



Uni meetup
Chocolate banana cake was the star of the night. It brought us endless laughter, dirty jokes and happy meetup. We finally get to meet again and coincidentally it was cui’s birthday as well. Had a simple dinner at the noisy Café cartel at PS, then moving to secret receipe for cake celebration. With Adr insisting, we ordered a one whole Chocolate banana cake! It’s big! And obviously, we couldn’t finish and I guess I wouldn’t dare to look at cakes for at least a week. Well, it was a simple meet up. Just hope we will be able to go for a trip together… when will it happen ….
College meetup
Initially, I planned to work on new year’s eve… then I can meet the girls after work… but I gotta have a change of plan as the company decide to shut down on that day. No one will be in office on that day … because of this arrangement, I decide to meet my jc friends. Da jie has smsed me earlier on to meet up. But my schedule in dec was simply too tight … well, luckily all girls were able to meet in the morning of 31st, last day for 2008.
It has been so long since I wake up at 9 in order to meet my friends. Haha… well… not too bad … nice cosy breakfast catching up… and yes … 2 more of them gonna have their wedding dinners in 2009. yes … I will be invited again … I gonna cry for my pockets again! Well … but I am happy for them. Especially da jie … she has been with her “tinkle” for 12 years. Yes … 12 years … amazing long run … well… congrats and blessed ….

No comments: