Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ms BuSy's cuRReNt AffAiRs ... =p

my head's feeling heavy again today. I am not a good drinker and I did not drink a lot ytd. Only a glass of beer, a glass of red wine plus a class of whisky – my head’s spinning again. Dinner’s on a Chinese man from my company, a farewell dinner for my General Admin Manager here. And, it’s at one of my favourite restaurant – Thai Village Sharkfin Chinese Restaurant! Located at Goodwood Park Hotel – it’s definitely not cheap. The man’s pretty rich though I seldom see him in Singapore office. Well, I am lucky to be invited. =p The signature sharkfin~~~ oh my ..おいしい! After a sumptuous dinner, we head on to K*’s favourite ktv again.

I supposed to have my class ytd. Well, I’m lucky enough that I can change my schedule as long as there is available make-up. It was a farewell for the manager and I feel bad for rejecting him. Keke. Class’s stressing me out. As I am attending an ongoing class, I am expected to be familiar with the earlier on classes – white hair coming out. =p

Think I rely too much on my credit card .. I feeling the pain and and foresee a tornado coming along. Serious. No kidding. I am tempted to buy a LV bag that I been eyeing recently. Shall I?haha … I am also thinking of buying HTC diamond… wonder if it’s good … lol…

I guess I cant go TW this year le. Big disappointment. Oh well… Gotta shelve until next may-june. Argh. Again and again. Damn it. Oh well… sad lor … no one can understand my disappointment.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

japanese class? why u take an on going one?

and u got credit card meh?? tot u say u nvr apply