Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ChatterBox

Haiz…it has been about three years plus since I last took up studies? And … super duper stressed even though I just started. I remembered I took Basic German in my ex-company when they sponsor me then, however the sponsorship did not continue as they said that they dun see any advantage in me continuing…hmm….what an excuse … oh well …. Currently not any better also … my company is not willing to sponsor too due to the fact that they dun see the need… haa .. and companies these days still say what learning organization… do they ?

Well…now juggle between course and work … I thinking of working part time also … time is not enough … I need to exercise regularly, attend my course regularly … oh my oh my …. Plus occasional drinking and eating sessions with my colleagues here … hoho …

Last week at iguana, tried the Mexican food there… yummy … also drank like nobody’s business … margaritas, tequila, beer…. And we moved on to wine’s connection after for red wine … wanted to go double o but super duper long queue! Guess the renovation of MOS has caused a stir in discos… haha .. I no regular clubber but really kinda miss my dancing times …. Keke …

Oh well .. long weekend’s coming soon! Really looking forward … I need to rest! Mentally, physically and my pocket too! *winks*

To my trips "khakis" - Taiwan/Hong Kong/ Korea/Japan/Maldives … Please … motivate me and we work towards our trip plan! Yohoo~~~

Plus .. I need to shed fats for my best pal wedding end of the year …. I need to!!! =p

Happy Deepavali Everyone … 加油 to me ….

BLiSsed … foR now … anD forever … =)

No comments: