Wednesday, October 29, 2008

M* is Leaving ... =(

M* will be leaving for Tokyo office this week and today is his last day in the office. The idea of him seems abrupt. Actually, he did tell me about it during our dinner the other time then; it was not confirm and I didn’t expect it to be so soon.

Well … I admit I am kinda upset. In the office, he’s the one who talked to me the most? A typical Japanese man … soft-spoken, polite & kind to ladies. A very boyish-Jap … cute one too. I think I will miss his presence in the office. Even though I do not know how long I will still stay here, but I guess I need to confirm that I will miss him. LOL… Though I may still have my “top 10” here, I guess I will be a bit affected ? Furthermore he’s one of my “top 10”!

With him leaving today, our project had a dinner on Tuesday night. As it was a “open secret” that he likes me, we are being called upon to take a lot of pictures together. And, I was teased many times to kissed him on his cheek. Eventually I did and it was my BOSS who took the picture. He willingly volunteered to be the cameraman and teased me to kiss as I may not have another chance in future. Everyone was there looking to see our picture being taken! Argh …. Shy …. Oh well … Here’s some of the crazy pictures taken. And yes, my No. 1 idol is very wild. He’s cheeky and I still like him .. and I will control my likings well…. Yes .. I would … cuz I have my “top 10” to juggle my affections…. LOL …













No comments: