Monday, September 29, 2008

No Name

~ Happy people do not necessarily have the best of all. They simply appreciate what they receive in their way ~

sounds right, but wonder how many people mange to achieve that?

oh ... i am simply tired .. too much events and it is really taxing. when will it ends, i wonder. simply like the idea of going back home and slacked on my bed the moment i finish from my work; but many a times, i failed.

*yawns* there i go again, in the cold comforts of my office space where i am typing this. work is finally at its slow pace but i am hooked to games recently. From Innocent Life of my PSP to Brain Challenge and Bubble town in Facebook, i am hooked.

i need a break. planning to go penang over the weekend, take a bus on thurs night and come back on sun night, any takers? i miss my hokkien mee, penang laksa, and my all-time fav Kopi! and i need to go and see my mum's bestie and apologise for MIA at her daughter's wedding night. haa. well, work was busy and i broke then, oh well...

even though i just recover from my food poisoning, i resumed my usual intake of chilli. i really cannot live without spicy chilli. but i think i need to reduce my intake of that, it's straining my weak gastric and i knew it. argh!

*aching back*10 minutes of steps, 15 mins of cyling and 2000m of tugging boat? plus 45mins of water soaking .... resulted ... overslept of 45mins and aching back, wobbly feet. haha ...

cracking my mind of my biz, training my brain power, keeping my body fit, waiting to attend classes... life's busy ... and i hope i am happy ... am i ?

is that what i want?

No comments: