Monday, October 27, 2008

Encounter with Xin … in the dreams ….

“doesn’t he has a gf ?”

“yah, he has”

“then why is he with you? Where’s his gf?”

“I dun know…”

Memories of the past flashed by…

“… where’s your gf now ?”

“ … we’ve broke up … she’s now over in hong kong already …”

He looked at me with a look that I just simply could not resist. Well …

Just weeks ago, I called up his mum and chatted with her. Just a simple “hello” with no other reasons. His parents have been nice to me back then and it was only a form of respect when I decided to call auntie. In fact, I was in town and wanted to treat uncle for a quick lunch near his office. But I forgot that he already moved his office thus I saved my money and chatted a it with auntie.

Auntie asked about my dad’s work and my house financial situation. Then. …. My work and relationship. I am always at a lookout for better work and prospects… =p As for relationship, declaring being single sounds like hinting to her something. And, inevitably, auntie will comment that till date she does not understand why we did not end up together. Both uncle and she thought that we would get married as they see our picture with “everlasting” in his room. Well, I just gotta repeat that things is pretty unexpected. And, to make things clear to her, I told her that I am still single because I have not met the right guy and I was attached before after the breakup with Xin.

She also sound very surprised when I told her that we did meet up once in a blue blue moon. And she surprised me by asking me who was the one who initiated the meet up. Haa.. Well, I guess she probably think that I still have not got over … Well… Anyway, I told her Xin and his gf seems good together and he has changed quite a bit. I also commented that I think the change was good and she is like a good influence to him.

Anyway, I almost forgotten about this “hello” call until I dreamt of Xin yesterday… haa …

Dreams make wonders …

No comments: