Monday, October 27, 2008

Long Weekend~~~Thoughts

Apply leave from Thursday noon till Monday, four days of not working! It was a good break for me. I feel much better and not so grouchy at work. Fingers crossed … only started an hour of work. Keke …

Had a wedding dinner over at Malaysia ( the XX time I attended wedding) Renewed my passport and times of mahjong. Fruitful time spent.

I realized something. I am always being the one who is “bullied”. At work, with my lunch khakis, I always kena being “suan”. At home, I kena bombarded by my sis, my bro, mum and even my dad at times. Then with my relatives, I am also the one being bombarded. Sometimes I just wonder… Am I really dumb or simply not enough “power” to retaliate or just being nice. Hmm…

My new Favourite ~ Raymond Lam ~
http://blog.tvb.com/raymondlam

No comments: