Tuesday, March 04, 2008

MoVie MarathoN


looks like my main expenditures for this season is on movies .. been watching quite a couple of movies within these few months and i have planned a few more shows to watch .. and ... the crying season seems to be here too ... cuz the movies can move me to tears... for instant, PS I Love You, a show which i highly recommended, touched my hearts and my tears just flows when i see the letters been mailed to Holly (Hillary Duff) each season.. Gerry (Gerard Butler), the husband loves her to the point that he prepares these touching letters to aid his wife in moving on after his death .. well ... the movie is really a success in making the audience cry with the show.. though some commented e show was rather slow pace and boring.. But neverthless, it's sweet..

Since Dec last yr, I have watched Warlords featuring my All-time idoL --- Takeshi Kaneshiro Anikin Jin Cheng Wu!! Plus the very "man" Andy Lau and Jet Li. Nice war show but rather draggy.. hee .. I have watched the Jumper, half-watch Kungfu Dunk *due to e fact, rush to hospital during e show*, PS I Love you and on Monday Death Note: L change the World (kinda disappointed..it's not as good as wat i hoped). wohoo ... and ... I planned to watch The Leap Years this coming Friday with my best buddies .. My colleague recommended me this show and to bring in extra packets of tissue as this show can move people to tears again ... argh .. Romance .. Romance ... haa ... when's our Sweet and LAsting Romance? =p

So who's going to watch more movies with me and what shows are nice? hehe ..


No comments: