Sunday, March 02, 2008

alcohoLic CrY Baby

it has been quite awhiLe since I spend my Fridays in Singapore. Ever Since my dad bought the house in msia, i have been in and out of msia. So my usual weekends are spent playing Mahjong, eating and Sleeping there. LOL. However, as usual i went back to msia on sat. Played my mahjong bought a "baju kurong" for my friend's wedding. She's a Malay and I have always wanted to ethic clothes so i decide to buy one tis time round and wear it during her wedding or on racial harmony day.. hehe .. I also planned to buy the Indian sari... hehe ..

Neverthless, I quite enjoy my Friday night w my colleagues eating and drinking. Kinda disappointed at e fact that my idol didn't join us. It was a session initiated by e jap engineer which didn't include him.. oh well .. but i still enjoy the food and drinks. the yakitori was very nice and ex .. plus .. becoming an avivd drinker .. sakae, tiger, whisky and red wine ...

then comes sat ... went back msia ... however late sat midnight, had a long chat w mr wee and i was really crying .. stories abt my past and present .. i know that i shld forget abt it and grow w the bad memories, but it's neva easy .. well...if only ....

hereby ... i thanx for mr wee w me .. and thanx to my family and friends around me who have been scolding me and guiding me .. haa ... all of you .. are my part of my life ... and i appreciate it... =)

No comments: