Sunday, March 23, 2008

CrossRoads~~Always~~


I had a long weekend last week .. Wasn't at home since last Wed .. But i did not apply any leave, i was on urgent leave again! well..my dad landed in hospital. He had a fall and it actually hurt his own injury. He had diffculty in walking and I was in hospital till quite late on Tues night. Haiz .. and we were at the Emergency section ok? 6-7 hours of waiting which is termed as Emergency treatment.. argh .. Thank goodness, it was not that serious but he need to go back doc for review first week of April. He refused to take operation or been hospitalised, guess he's worried abt his work.. And..somehow .. i know my dad's getting on his years but somehow, tis incident just triggered me to rethink about my future again ...


Shld I help w his biz? hmm...i not engineering inclinced..but seriously if i wanted to take on tis, tis is not a necessity cuz i would do up w oher sects of biz .. but shld i ? I know i shld help my dad, i shld relieve his burden but .. many concerns .. Our different views .. my stubborness and my dumbness .. plus engaging my sis or my cousins to help tis .. Is this a gd idea? i guess .. i need to think .. realli think .. my dad's biz no big biz like company but ... dun know how to explain but .. doin biz has always been my dream .. do i have wat it takes to follow in his footsteps? argh ... 27 tis yr .. loss .. crossroads .. now and then ... argh ..

No comments: