Sunday, March 16, 2008

BuSy BuSy BuSy ... BluSh Blush Blush

it has been quite awhile since i last blogged.. as wat my title says, i have been busy ... 24hrs a day, 7 days a week seems not enough for me .. perhaps i have poor time management? but neverthless, i got too many too many committments which i can never understand too ....

to summarise, my time is just been spend on watching movie, doing OT, playing mahjong and all? haha... I have watched the Leap Years think Last Friday with my good friends ... It was good meetup cuz time was spent so usefully .. haa .. before the movie, we went to Minds Cafe to kill time, to settle our meal and to strength my brain by playing Master Mind.. It is a game which i haven been playing for so long, and it really can kill my brain as i feel that i behaving more senile each day .. argh ...

perhaps it's just my work... been busy with my work ... but wat am i doing exactly ? well ... i am a project secretary .. as the title says .. secretary .. bescially, i am a nanny to my engineers ... photocopying documents, tracking of the status, maintaining the register, keep them up to date ... plus occassionally of serving coffee... how active can my brain be .. doing these kind of stuffs... well... been hunting for job .. perhaps i am lazy .. or perhaps, i getting older ... doing such job is actually much soughted by alot of people .. but not me ... well ... cuz my dream is still to have my own biz .. earning a miserable 2k pay .. plus my uncountable spendings on drinks, shopping, gifts etc .. how can i fulfil my dream ... i really dun know ....

oh yes...i learn how to play mahjong ... the japanese style one last thurs ... my engineer ask me to follow them to the japanese association to play...the rules are rather different and the points system etc ... but ... it is rather interesting afterall... and .. my engineers are really treatin me well... they bring me to eat, now play mahjong and they also promise me gifts from Japan ... haiz... they are getting nicer to me each day and the thought of me always wanting to leave is making me in a dilemna ... oh well... but neverthless ... prospects is still inportant ...my 2 good friends are in dilemna too... in choosing jobs ... i was too ... last mth .... guess choosing a right one is important .. and now .. my white angel who just took up a new job is not happy with her job .. i just hope she is happy soon ...

oh well... when can my life be smoother ... i hope soon ... i am tired..

haa...oh yes .. i almost forgotten ... i have been blushing very often nowadays.. and i dun know why ... good blood circulation ? i been blushing fast each day whenever these guys come and talk to me ... lol ... it's really red .. and i am not lying cuz my colleague beside me see it often ... argh .... is it good or bad? lol ...

1 comment:

thelittledrömer said...

awwwwwww...blush blush blush