Tuesday, January 06, 2009

BBQs SESSIONS!!!










BBQ on xmas eve was a nice idea. But we were not blessed with the instincts on predicting the weather. It rained since midnight and it did not really stop even at 8pm on that day. It was a disappointment. But luckily got some smart pple already planned to bbq indoors thus they prepare the disposable bbq sets. In the dark pavilion, spotting good spots for space, fighting for lights to see, struggling with the bbq of food. It was a nice night after all. Pics turn out not so dark. Simple gift exchange and I got almond chocolate biscuits … hmm… no linkage with xmas… well… and yes … I was talking to white angel I only notice a few men in the bbq. And she ask me if I am interested with one of them … LOL … haha … I dun know wat to say lor … it’s been so long … I wonder if I will be alright to be in a relationship again ?

As I brought home a lot of unfinished food on xmas eve, my dad decide to rent chalet for the next 2 days.we toured in his car and past by east coast. And to my surprise, they have a vacant chalet for us. A no plan cue, we stayed there for 2 days and yes … I had bbq for that 2 days… and … my dad’s friend also had bbq on the following day. He invited the whole family over… they had a wide variety of food … but I cant eat … looking at bbq food … I almost vomit…

It was a eventful week … I loved every bit of it …

No comments: