Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Counting Down of 2008 and moving to 2009!!

Countdown
I think this is the 1st time I ever really went to a countdown session with my friends. First, I do not really like crowds cuz they make me giddy… lol …. But chilling at a friend’s pub for new year’s eve is not a bad idea. So angel and her gang plus sec* gang met at the pub together. I guess I am a lousy coordinator… cuz I couldn’t make angel stayed throughout the whole countdown and these 2 groups did not really communicate at all. I am disappointed with this situation. It is supposed to be a happy event to look forward to 2009, but I guess some were bored … well… never again … I will never try to organize a friends knowing session again … tough job.

One glad thing … I saw R*, very cool and shuai qi… lol … am I falling for R*? scary huh ?


2009Resolution

Achieving what I have always wanted?
Well, my resolutions every year do not differ much.
The standard wishes and wants.
But I wish to add a few more things.
Spendthrift no more. Tough one… but I need to. Seriously. So friends, dun complain me being stingy ok! LOL
Well… nevertheless, 2009 will be a good year for me, myself … my family, my friends … to everyone I love, like and hate … I bless you.

No comments: