Tuesday, January 06, 2009

it's Mayday AGAIN






I bought Mayday’s latest album. I went to queue for the exchange of the concert ticket as well. I was never so enthusiastic when I was 18 or 19. doing such thing is like during teens, am I too old for it ? nevertheless, mayday’s not to be missed. Especially ashin… I think I am getting too infatuated with him. A replacement for not falling in love with anyone? I dun know. But I really admire his talents, he write and make songs … of course he sings … and he always give me a feeling of humbleness. I do not know him in person, but I wish…

Mayday’s first ever outdoor concert on the 4th Jan 2009 was a big success. As usual, they brought everyone to jump and sing with them. Music blasting loudly, everyone was feeling super high including myself! And I cried. I cannot explained … their music just moved me … into little tears… many would have said that I have gone mad … but I am not … well… I am just not myself when I know I love him… haa! Furthermore, with looks and brains … double combo …

Yesterday they had another event again. I am disappointed … becuz of the renovations at home, I couldn’t make it to see them. Wee went and shook their hands, so close! I am really sad … just hope I will see them again. Of course … Ashin …

No comments: