Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wedding, Drinkin & Farewell PLUS WORK


my Miss Power English aka Miss Nano aka Lucy Liu from Charlies Angels .. =p
Congrats, my friend!

we were very sober .. not really drunk .. but dun know wat happen .. aniwae, Kawa* & M* has won the best pic taking award .. censored not shown here .. LOL .. i was the first to experiment the J* style pic taking .. and Kiri* long awaiting moment... or m*'s one as well?

The yummy food .. Kissing again ? looks like i have too much kisses here and there .. haha ..
thats e girl who left ..
All the best to you, my friend!

been pretty busy for the past 2 weeks, as what my title says .. I am occupied with these activities.. Not only burning holes in my pockets, at the same time draining my energy. It's true .. yeah .. i know .. i am getting older. haa!

First, it's Nano's wedding .. 19th July,at British Club. A super duper Ulu place near Bukit Timah. And i was falling sick then, caught stomach flu then. But .. it's Nano's wedding! Well, i slept the whole of Friday in order to build up my health for tis Extraordinary Wedding ok! Indeed, Nano has been busy for the past half year preparing and can see that she wants it out of the ordinary style of marriage. A beautiful bride, suave & charming bridegroom .. let the love endure beyond the last sunset! There were quite a number of ang mohs guest invited .. and i guess i can't married an ang moh .. cuz i have difficulty hearing them! LOL .. it's true! and .. the gfs and wives are usually very attractive .. that leaves me out again .. oh well ... neverthless,i am happy for my nano .. there's still another single nano .. sob sob .. Still one Angel from Charlie's angel not married .. LOL

Then, come a busy week of work. And following friday, a dinner session with Winz and Sheila. I have not see Sheila for very long and she really changed quite abit. I guess, as one ages ... what you want and desires just becomes clearer. And, the reality of been selfish in relationship is becoming clearer? well, the meetup just make me had such conclusions ... After dinner at Waraku, we head to Robertson Quay to meet my Japs. Wine drinkin session with Kawa*, Kiri* & M*! We planned to go Attica intially, as J* has not turned up. We decide to *speed date* first. LOL.. It was a very funny session and like many others including myself, W* thinks that most of the j*s are perverts. LOL .. but somehow, Mine are safe. I reassured her many times. BUT .. i wonder what went wrong that day ... we started to have the J* style takin photo session. A indicative of friendship .. 0 inches away .. kissing on the cheek! my goodness, for many dinner and drinkin sessions with them, this is the first time, we got so wild before. and i guess each of us really enjoyed each moments ..*winks*

just kinda disappointed that my idol is of a different click from them .. but i guess, if he was the same .. i ... i ... well well ... but i missed that time we went out .. with him beside me, his closeness .. haa .. my obession for a guy seems pretty serious this time .. LOL .. well, for my current life, i am quite satisfied now .. no strings attached yet letting my emotions go crazy .. LOL ...

then come monday ... a farewell for one of my colleague here .. we took quite a bit of crazy pics in the office and farewell dinner at Waraku again .. She's off to her new workplace and hereby i wish her all the best .. She's sad that she has to leave here becuz of the nice colleagues .. well .. understandable ... but i guess there will be a day where one has to go for better prospects ... Girl .. learn it man ...

as for me ... i have got a 3rd round of interview coming up .. the last time .. meeting up with the MD of the company .. i guess the chances of gettin the position is rather high now .. but ... i am getting emotional ... i felt sad when i knew that i have to go for my 3rd interview ... surprising lright ? i was lookin very forward to moving to a new envt with gd prospects ... but .. i felt sad... well .. the workin envt is not that bad actually .. not much pressure at work, shops arounds, plenty of food around, easily accessible 4d, nice & fun colleagues plus my jap colleagues .. i grew to be in love with tis more now. haiz. .. and it saddens me ... oh well ... i guess. ... go the interview first and see how it goes. ... god ... just let everything turns out fine ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! lol....
and y everthing asterisk one..LOL

but ya it was fun...