Friday, July 11, 2008

Eventful ....

It has been a pretty eventful week for me .. a couple of ups and downs ... anger, sadness, happiness, enjoyment ...

Blue angel got her new job. But it was not a gd environment that she claimed. And .. she's gonna change again. For me, I having been saying that I need a change of environment since last yr? I seriously do not like to be too free at job. Well, many see it as a good thing, stressless and gd money. But, i just dread... But i have a bunch of cool colleagues which we hang to gossip and lottery poolin. =p And perhaps of my character, I seem to have different clicks within the company. One which I always hang with and another that consists of mahjong etc. Not forgetting my own project team members which consists of my idol, my admirer, my boss and they are really fun loving. Seriously, my constant job searching does make me sad at times to think that I would want to leave them. haiz.. HElp!!! Obviously, i should move for my career but there are no gd job opportunities!! the cycle of job search can be very irritating ... and ... demoralising!!!!! argh ...

Jeff is over at US now. He told me on msn, and he's nice to ask me if I wanted anything. I have always like a couple of labels like LV, Gucci,Ralph Lauren, Burberry's and Dior .. And I guess alot of pple know that coach is pretty cheap over at US. And thus i wanted to ask him to get me something which i prob can afford. Thus, I went to check out the bags during my one hour lunch. And this one hour is causing ups and downs the next 3 hours time. During my browsin, I saw my fav label, Gucci. And tis lady which i met a couple of times at the shop rems me. we chatted and i asked her whether it was cheap over the US. She mentioned that it was slightly cheaper and it got me excited and she actually asked me why I do not want to ask my friend who is able to get discount for me for gucci. Well, knowing my friend, I do not want to bother her cuz of many reasons and aniwae, i just told the salesgirl, can't...well how abt u giving me ur staff discount then ? it's always my character to talk straight like that and surprisingly, she said ok but she can only pass me after work. I was instantly excited over her nice "help". I didn't talk much and walked around trying to find my dream bag then.I left my number and she asked me not to tell anione. But, being fair to my friend, I let the cat out of the bag. Well, and this sort of got both of us irritated. Well, the offer so called was something not right and i didn't thought of it.And tis could ve got my friend into trouble becuz I know her etc. Well, i was quite angry and sad over this whole thing, and i think my friend was angry too. I'm angry at myself. I think i am pretty dumb. really naive and too simple minded. seriously, no wonder my family have always find me not mature and simple. well, i hope this time, i learnt my lessons. I was sad too cuz i didn't expect my kind considerations would have led so much trouble for myself and my friend. I shld have consider the situation more deeply but i didn't .. argh .. oh well....and while complaining to my colleague, i broke down. haha .. so weak of me and so girly. lol ..

My emotions is like been played around by pple around me that day sia. I was suppose to go for my free massage and facial, and i forgo it to be with my project members. They ask me to go along with them for dinner together. It has been quite awhile since I was offered to go with them, my idol's going and tis time round, all members would be present thus i forgo my free offer. heartpain abit though. =p after being sad and angry and irritated (my colleague too) for the first half of the day, i was enjoyin myself so much for the second half of e day. We had good jap food at Robertson Quay. Beer, Sashimi, Tempura, Ice Cream, Sake, photo taking, gossips, teasing .. oh ya .. the topic of speed dating ... My project pple are always so crazy during such sessions. The typical jap culture of workin hard in office hours and going crazy during entertainment. well, i loved them all seriously and i think i can't bear to leave them if i find a gd job ... haha ... after that, we proceed to drink red wine... i was feelin still very sober when i got home... but .... terribly bad hangover the next day at work... i can't do my work sia .. it's really bad ... i didn't feel like vomitting but just can't work ... and only back to normal at 3pm.. haha ...

well, thats not abt all for this week ... i got another dinner with my work pple... but .. it's with another project group ... it was at UE square this Minori.. I had wanted to go very long and finally ... as usual food and sake ... the crowd was different from my project team. my project team pple are more wild and playful. this group more serious and it's tough to crack so much joke as they are more senior in the company. And, the topic for the night for my colleague and the manager. the manager seems to like my colleague so much and we just kept teasing them. well... no second session after that and it ended my work week this week...

indeed eventful and ups and downs ... my mood isn't so good this week... easily irritated ... easily lose my temper ... what the fxxx ... lol ...

hope next week will be a better week ...

i really have too much events sia ... i have wedding dinner next week .. a ex-company meetup .... a mahjong session coming up .... a all girls night out meet up ..... haiz ... why am i so busy?!>!?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, you always claim tt u r street smart..and then you'll say u r naive and simple minded. So which are you? You can't be naive and street smart at the same time because both are independent of each other.

But ya you are right, after reading this, i'm a bit pissed. You shld rem what you said in the email tt you didn't say anything and she just offered you for no reason. But now you said that you were the one who asked her why doesn't she offer you her own discount. I kinda knew you would say this because that's always your style of talking but since you insisted that you did not say anything and she offered out of her own "goodwill" then so i didn't say a word further even though i think your inital unwillingness to say anything weird. How could you not know what exactly she offered.

This is not straight forward talking. This is called testing waters and you should know that sales people will do anything to get a sale so what do you expect her to say if you test water like that? No?

It will not really get me into trouble per se but it doesn't reflect well on me that you are doing something like that at my work place. I know you don't really understand why i'm mad about this, but we have rules about staff purchase. And that staff has been working here for 10 over years. It damn yuan wang for her to get a blackmark for this. And i've brought so many people to her, you don't see her offering that to my other frens even tho she recognize them.

On one hand, you are my friend and i dunno what her plans are and i don't want you to pay more than what she got it for but at the same time, she's sorta like my colleague in a way and it would suck seeing her get into trouble because i do quite like her.

I know i've said i'm irritated by people who take it for granted that i will buy for them but If you are really sure of which piece you want then i will gladly use my discount for you but please don't do this at my work place.

Sorry if this is harsh but this is how i feel towards this whole situation

Anonymous said...

and i got to add, i know and am grateful that you don't want to inconvenience me but doing this is a lot worse.

Anonymous said...

and don't cry la....nothing to cry abt. Just something that we disagree on..no big deal. ok i shaddup. Have a good weekend :)

esther04 said...

yo.. it's me.. hehe enjoy ur day..