Friday, July 04, 2008

Gift BuyinG Week!!!!

my expressionless bossthe cap gift from me and another secretary

the tee from the managers.. P/S ... if you are lucky .. you get to see my idol in the pics ... i liked him .. wat a waste .. he's taken ... =p
This week is a weird week for me .. been assigned to do alot of buying stuffs/gifts .. wat is happening ...perhaps i am known for my taste .. or perhaps i the most free .. or the one who can be pushed around to run stupid errands... regardless ...

when i came back for work this week, i realised that then .. i am supposed to buy a pressie for dodo-san, my colleague .. her belated bdae pressie. oh well... being away in malaysia over the weekend, I didn't get the pressie at all ... thus .. i got reprimanded by my Ms Powerful English Nano .. argh ... So she went that night to shop for it .. since no one contribute to wat to buy for her, it ended a wasted trip for Nano, and I had to settle it the followin day. I was lucky enough though. Cuz .. Dodo actually tell us wat to buy. A mini fridge. well .. with a goal indication, it looks like it has make my life easier ... But ... it didn't cuz .. i couldn't find it .. I walked around alone with my stomach growling .. Raffles City, Suntec City, Millenia Walk & Marina Square .. Can imagine how tough it was to get something even though you know wat you need to buy .. But looks like God pity me and i got wat i want and bought a cardigan for her too. But .. becuz of these walking, i saw S* at suntec. One of my many crushes in school. haha .. but i dare not look at him, just pretend not to see him ... well, i have lost all my confidence that i use to have these days.. and i dun know why too .. oh well ... And i bought a bag and 2 tops .. so much of a reward for myself for walking too much .. and .. in the end .. becuz of the heavy loads plus hungry stomach .. i took a cab home ... oh well ...

and .. this friday was suppose to be big boss bdae .. he a tall man, with fierce expressions on his face most of the time, with no smile, and hardly talk to people like me .. well .. though he's like that but he's not that bad after all thus me and another of his secretary decide to celebrate his bdae with all the other engineers for him.. the managers agreed and willing to pool in to share the cost of the cake and plus a gift .. yes gift ... and i am call upon to buy gift again...me again ... well oh well.... thus i have to make a last minute shopping becuz of this gift .. and for this event, i am termed as me currying favouring my boss.... fuck lor..prob my colleague didn't mean it seriously .. but i hate it when people blame me for something i did not do or intended .. it was a comment which i take it quite hard .. but afterall we are colleagues .. but .. seriously, regardless whether i did the celebration or not, my boss's not going to increase my salary or give me extra bonus for doing that. mind you .. efor my friends i do the same thing .. so does that mean i curry favour .. argh .. damn shit ...

thus my day was quite bad becuz of the celebration .. cuz i dun know how would my expressionless boss react. and getting the japs together and sing .. haha .. i dun know if the atmosphere would be funny ... thus in a male dominating company, male dominating group, celebrating bdae seems funny. and they dun seems to like bdae celebrations .. thus i was pondering to go ahead or not .. 3 cakes, an expressionless boss, group of not so sensual japs ... i wonder ... but luckily .. the whole event went quite smoothly .. everyone was happy .. with the cake i guess .. i can see my boss smile from ear to ear ... at least i am glad .. well .. shows my efforts are appreciated .. hee ... and .. i heard that this is the first time he celebrated his bdae in office even he work here 20 yrs already ... well .. i guess no secretaries dare to approach him w the idea ... haha ... well ... i did afterall ... that will make him memorable .. haha ...

so this week ended with quite a bit of shopping ... and it's for others .. but ... i did quite a bit shopping too .. damn it ... and i trying to save hard for my Taiwan trip ... haha

yes .. i need to save hard ...

No comments: