Sunday, July 20, 2008

~ Drama Queen ~

I am getting dramatic each day … LOL …
Last Thursday I knocked off at 8, with my colleague, we got on the EW train back home. Just 4 stations away from boarding, I felt dizziness and wanting to vomit. I thought it is just another norm as I always have the bad habit of wanting to vomit. Thus, I alighted at the train station and puked in the toilet. Thereafter, I went back to the platform thinking that I would be fit enough. And … I felt even more giddiness and it’s bad … So bad … I could feel myself fainting … Not only that, I was sweating profusely when I was sitting there. I am a person who do not sweat much, and that moment scared me out of my wits.

I managed to get hold one of the MRT staff and asked for Medicated oil. However, another helpful staff came and advise me to follow her to the staffroom. She wanted to hold me for support, but I refused. So malu … haha … I could still walk and try to control my vomit as I walked down. In the staffroom, she poured me a glass of warm water and I was still not feeling good. I head back into the washroom once again. After a small chat with me, the helpful lady thought that I must have become like that due to over hunger, thus she made me Milo and gave me biscuit to kill the hunger. But … it’s not helping … and … I went back to continue “waterfall”. I guess I need a doctor …

After an hour at the staffroom, I told myself not to drink or eat anything cuz my stomach is rejecting every single thing that is put into my mouth. Thus, when I think I could manage, I took taxi and head fast to the doc’s at yishun. I was diagnosed with gastric flu and sort of got the virus in my gastric from dun know who. Anyway, I slept like a baby the next day after.

I am feelin much better now … thank God …

The drama queen … on the show again … LOL

No comments: