Sunday, July 06, 2008

Eat, Drink, Supper ....



Had a friday which i kinda miss the feelin that i had it before ...

used to have quite abit of enjoyment on every friday .. gd dinner and chillout day for me .. but ever since i go back msia often, my girls night out on friday has sort of disappear ...
However, last friday was like a coming back day .. haha .. i wish more to come ... i need my fridays night back!!!
Had dinner with Jac and C* at one of my fav haunts at boat quay .. cheap, good and plenty plenty .. haha .. somemore, the auntie rems me so well that these days, i get free drinks... haha ... not only that, she rems how i order .. and last winz was not there, and auntie ask me to send regards to her saying that she miss her .. LOL .. oh well ... we have become regulars already .. the food's nice, really .. along circular road .. selling roasted pork, duck etc .. I like the sweet and sour tofu plus crispy chix.. and less than 10 for each person .. really very filling and nice... =)

after dinner, with Jac driving, we ended up at Dempsey hills. Quaruba’r bar ... Nice chillout bar .. with Jazz music that night and executive crowd .. prices is normal ... no gd looking hunks though .. but the waitress is cute .. so guys watch out for a petite wavy hair girl .. she's cute ... we stayed there for quite awhile and started on catching up and giving advise to each other .. oh well ... friends of 10+ yrs ... oh well ... will we do this 5 yrs later ?

and i got the bdae pressie from them .. belated .. haha ... well ... can tell that we yet to meet until last friday .. with misunderstandings in between and finally we get to meet ... oh well ...

after the drinks, we move to thomson for prata .. nice crispy prata but the ah nei was kinda pissed with me that he actually ignore me when i tried to order again .. well, jac was saying he got pissed because he was waiting for me to tell him wat i want,but i was busy tying my hair ... thus he got pissed ... haha ... he's got an attitude ... hehe ... well .. it was a good evening .. and i wished more to come ... =)

P/s : Jac .. sorry if i do pissed you in making you go thomson when you refuse cuz it's side parking over there ... it's not difficult afterall ... and sorry if i scared you when i took the wheel .. haha ... well ... i guess i won't sit in front the next time ...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...no lah, I wasn't pissed at all! Just, you know, scared of parellel parking!! Scared out of my wits! But, really happy that you finally made me face my fear! Abit scared when you took the wheel from me (eeppss!), but luckily you did or else we would have ended up in the long-kang!! Choy choy! Hehe it was good fun that night and hope to do this again! Maybe go Harry's the next time round?

Anonymous said...

Haha... We had fun that night. The dinner, drinks, parking and prata. I enjoyed myself. Let's do this again ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey you know, I bragged to my colleague that I could parallel park!! Hahahaha! Aiyah, he was 'looking-down' on me that I can't park properly, so I boasted that I could parellel park lor! But I didn't say that I only did it once (thanks to you)! Muahaha!

Ah Jaz said...

So from now, you must parallel park more .. hehe ... Harry's ? ok ... sure ... but we dun have to go all the way to dempsey lah ... think Harry's has alot of different outlets ...