Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Desired Change ...

I am back to work on tuesday. Only one day of MC, which is not enough for me. I dragged myself to work. Though, i woke up earlier than before, but i am still late for my work. haa. Getting more busy in the early morning to prepare myself for work. Mind you, it's not the make-up. I only dolled myself up when i have something on. LOL.

Well, but i took longer this morning cuz of the need to see a company for interview in the evening. It's so-called a famous Japanese Advertising agency in Singapore. The position, Account executive, liaising with clients, coordinating, doing marketing campaigns etc. Sounds interesting eh? And similar to my first job? I do find it exciting thus plus the strong desire to leave my current company, i want to perform well for the interview.

Perhaps, God was alread telling me that it would be wasting my time, cause it started raining in the evening. haa. I had to walked in the drizzle in order to reach the office. From Bugis over to Liang Seah street. And ... the interview was a gonner. Cuz, apparently, i am over-qualified for the job. What the hiring Manager wanted is someone to do co-odinating and he dun need a Uni grad or pay 2.2 k for such a position. Argh. Well, i already knew that it was a failure the moment he see my current pay. Well, still .. i smiled and answered his non-related questions. But, he was nice to remind me not to give others my photocopied ID unless the appointment is offered. Who knows where the ID could land into. Well, it has been a long while since i go for interview. Well, just hope i get my dream job soon.

The interview lasted me half an hour and i text quite couple of friends to meet for dinner. ET (flew my kite =p) , Xin, K*, Lala, Jeff, Aug* ... All are too busy and not able to make it since too last minute. haa. I just wanted to stay out abit ... i am just feeling depressed ... Lucky, Fang mei is free to meet me. I didn't leave you to the last option ok! I tot you were still working in the extreme west. haa! Well, she was supposed to go ktv with 2 young boys and ask me to go along. Well, i am not that shy afterall and Fang is always fun to be with. I haven see her for donkey years, thus i joined her. And it was good. 4 J's KTV session at Shenton Party World. Well, we catched up abit when her friends sang. It was a good session cuz i feeling down as usual. And she scolded me for that. haa. ok, i will try to cheer up. You too! And it's good to know that she has a good promising career now. And ... i can't stop myself for being envy. Haiz. I am 27 this yr ... And i do feel useless. haa .. Well .. i wonder when my future may come to light.

I hope ... the wait's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo!! smetimes its the luck thing u know...
I suffered for the past 2 yrs on nite shift... so erm. i tink its more about giving and taking lor.
anyway, Wish u all the best!
love, MF