Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Juz NeeD 2 WhiNe

Been really whiny and easily irritated these days . I like to nag and complain over the slightest thing and lose my temper easily. LOL. Is it the symptoms of getting "auntie" ?

Just yesterday morning, the train was delayed again! This is the XX time this year already. And I heard that someone attempted suicide on the tracks. Looks like MRT has become a common ground for committing suicide. It is termed swift and instant death. My mood was thus spoiled because of this again.

Last Friday, I took a lift down from my office building. A lady, Yxx was very friendly and we actually exchanged our contact numbers. And she sms me immediately 10 mins after we go on our separate ways. She is really friendly eh? Well, inside me, i was thinking ... She is either selling insurance or doing some MLM stuffs. LOL. And i was half right. She is from MLM, but she has yet hardsell me anything yet. But i hope not. I do not have the patience now to reject people these days.

I am really sick of being broke sia! And i mean it when i am really broke. Meaning i can't afford luxury stuffs or even tours. But people all around me are travelling and luxury pampered. how come ah ? Haiz .. I wonder why too....

And i found out .. the MSN stranger is Hellboy's beau! Fuck man ... The pretender Hongkie!!! argh.... Bastard ....

Anyway, a good incident before i stop whining. I saw Julian Hee at my office area. Oh my .. he's one good looking man. I was swept off my feet when he walked past me. Gonner .. LOL... If only ... I have a bf like him ... LOL .. of course ... plus an acceptable character ... not gay or abusive or some stupid arrogant pigs. Well, alot of people cannot be trusted these days. Relationship is really not been taken seriously these days. oh well.

No comments: