Monday, May 26, 2008

a Heaty day

I've been feeling really heaty these days. I terribly dread the weather ... It's always so hot and really causing me alot of dizziness with all these heat.

Just last Sunday, I went over to JB for a wedding lunch. Coincidentally, I met someone I knew. Carelyn! She happen to be the cousin of the bride; and the bridesgroom is my long distant relative. The world's really small. I reached home around 6+, and the pain has barely started abit. I fell asleep on my bed even before bathing.

The pain starts when I woke up. At first, I thought it was just the usual headache. Thus, I popped 2 panadols in my mouth. But it didn't help. The pain behind my head was killing me. Soon after, I started vomiting!. I vomit like a waterfall sia! Really at least 4-5 times at home. I feel terrible, thus asked my dad to send me to the doc.

The stupid doc asked, " Do you like to drink?" i winked at my sister and shaked my head. And he stupidlly asked, "Do you smoke?" I shook my head again. Inside me, I was like cursing. What kind of questions are those. haha... But i know he meant something but i was just not being frank. LOL. Then he asked again, " When's the last time you had menses?" Sound very routine?

My sister was like" hey he suspect you to be pregnant sia!" yes, i knew. and i didn't have e strength to argue with her. when i got home, i was still vomiting. And because of the panadols i took earlier, i cannot take the medicine for migraine. Little did i know that, migraine could lead to vomiting. the pain just like killing me! it was only abt 2 hours later that i stopped the waterfall and i popped back into my bed.

it was a horrible experience. and i hate it. the vomit and pain. no words can describe how pain it was.

No comments: