Wednesday, May 21, 2008

oh ... i dread ....

I beginning to dread each day … there’s no focus … I feel like quitting my current job… There is really no prospect here and I am bored working here. And when I am bored, my mind tends to wonder around. I hate it when this happens. I am like wasting my time. I rather be real busy. Even there’s a good bonus here. I dun see where I will be in next 3 years doing the same things here. I will be really wasting my time in university. And of course … the money for the course. Haiz. I wish I can get what I want for my career. But … actually … I also dun know what I want. Argh … someone … save me … I know for sure, I would not want to be insurance broker, or administrative auntie. Haiz.

I am beginning to hate myself for what I am today. I am really a fucked up person …

hated by many many people ... for my many mistakes ... for my ridiculous remarks ... my childish thoughts .... for my immaturity ... my arrogant personality ...

1 comment:

thelittledrömer said...

Everyone is just as lost if not more...learn to be content with what you have =)