Monday, May 19, 2008

BruiSes After Flying ...




It was an unlucky day for me last Sunday. I fell off from my bicycle and sort of flew out of my bicycle. I was praying at Pulau Ubin and decided to go for a ride during the evening. I got a fright actually. Stunned for moments. Till now, I still do not understand how come I can fall so badly. It was a slope, rather gentle one. I guessed; I just lost control of the bicycle. It happened too quickly for me. I didn’t even screamed or shout. Haha. In split seconds, I flew out of my bicycle and landed on the path. Within seconds, the wheel of the bicycle hit me on my head. A minor concussion. LOL.

My siblings were laughing like mad when they saw my pain. Well … haha … But in fact, I was lucky that I didn’t hit something even harder, otherwise I would not be here writing my blog already. e

Look at the bruises. I am amazed too. The fall even cause a tear in my shorts. Now, I feel pain whenever I touched my left side of my head. The bruises on my thigh pain too. Haiz . Well… it was unlucky for me. Well, just be careful when you guys cycle.

P/S: I send my deepest sympathy to those who died in the earthquake in Sichuan….

No comments: