Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005!! ResolutionS?!?

ho ho ho ...
christmas is over!! 2005 has come~~~
hmm....a new year..so people, got any resolutions?

me....never really think....let me think....
eh..every year also relatively the same ba....but never really keep to my resolutions..eh...no good hor..cuz never really write down mah...ok...i shall write on my blog..hope i can keep them..

1. Do not Smoke...
i am not a regular smoker..but always bad habit..so this year must try to quit..:P
2. Drink LesSer...
well, quite addicted to drinking nowadays..so must cut down...healthy and save costs.. hee
3. Stop bumminG around and be committed to a full time job...
lazy la....still want my part time actually...but can be quite sian at times...so must train to settle down liao..
4. Stop blaminG myselF for past Mistakes ...
well...i can't stop blaming myself for things i have stupidly done. keep lookinG back and can't face reality..hope i be able to face e music..
5. Settle my relationship with Xin...
Ours is a complicated relationship..ups and downs...hope i can settle it this year...it's torturing me...
6. Be Optimistic
i am a happy go lucky person actually. but i am very pessimistic over a lot of things. i think too much and thats why can't be really happy though i dun show it . i hope i can be optimistic and be a happier person than before. then i really cannot remove my crying face from my nick in msn (been there for long liao) :P
7. Pay off my debts..
get out of my poverty cycle this year and get richer by the day!!! my dream!i can do it!! :P
8. Spend more time with my family.
i admit i really dun spend enough time with my family. i will try to make more time with them
9. Spend more time with my school pals especially jc friends.
haven see them for very long....
10. Lose weight
every year, my resolution will include this..haha

well...so much ... alot more..but i dun wanna be so loh soh...
well, still..i wish everyone best of health, happiness and prosperity.
lastly, my deepest sympathy to the victims in the tsunami disaster.


No comments: