Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Cry Baby

yesterday was a horrible day for me... i do not know why...but i just feel very horrible inside...i feeling like ending my life...it is so horrible...well...i am like living for people..leading a life for people...

but what kind of life i want? ... do i know?

maybe it's me...just myself...i am just simply like to give myself too much pressure...hey, ya just a human being ok? ya not saint ok ? dun try to be saint...no one appreciates...sometimes, i always said these to myself..i feel myself doing too much for others...really kinda silly...do i deserve all these? haiz~~ i am really stressed up with life...

i am always so bubbly to others...but..really..i haven been really happy for a long long time...haiz~~
well, nvm....lucky i cried alot last night...really cried so much til my eyes were so swollen..but the crying thing really make me so much better....


No comments: